About This Project
Fiat Mobile Dealerships
April 11, 2012 to June 30, 2012
◦ Mall display duration: 3 months
◦ Status: Completed
◦ Total estimated visitors: 25,000
◦ Total qualified leads: 395
◦ Total test drive participants: 87
◦ Total confirmed sold units from Mall Display: 11
◦ Total estimated sold units: 42
◦ Irvine Spectrum was an outdoors common area show supported by two kiosk set ups.
◦ Demographics were primarily Caucasian Asian and middle eastern, middle to high income range and mostly professionals.
◦ Located in front of the Ferris Wheel, show attracted large crowds particularly on the weekends.
◦ Common area display made it difficult to attend to visitors and to differentiate interested prospects from simply spectators and curiosity participants.
◦ Lead quality proved to be relatively poor due to difficult qualifying environment.
◦ However Irvine Spectrum presented an impactful brand exposure.